According to the recent NFIB research and survey, 49% of small employers report that they must possess some type of credential or skill certification to operate their businesses.
- 49% of small employers report that they must possess some type of credential or skill certification to operate their businesses.
- The place small business owners most frequently obtain the necessary knowledge and/or skill set to earn their credentials is an apprenticeship or on-the-job-training (27%), followed by formal education (24%).
- 54% of small employers needing credentials must take periodic continuing education-type courses to retain certification. Still, 42% of those who are no longer required to take such courses do so anyway
- 43% of owners claim that once a week or more they now go to a Web site(s) to ask a question or have an e-mail conversation about some aspect of their business, excluding the purchase of products or services.
Empower your employees and build core competences with on demand and live training
eLearningZoom All-in-1 LMS Software was built for any organizations that are looking to train, engage, and develop employees as they continue to grow. Using an LMS that offers self-paced learning and features measurable success benchmarks, HR and business leaders are investing in their greatest asset- their talent.
- Offer self-paced learning and development programs to customers, partners, and employees
- Personalize development programs and add your own courses
- Reward course completion with certification
- Assign and monitor trainings for compliance reporting
- Rank courses and share feedback with colleagues
- Integrate onboard training with Virtual Job Fair for recruiting