eLearning & On-Demand Training can prepare small businesses for Swine Flu this fall
As Swine Flu becomes a show stopper to many small businesses, elearning software and on-demand training can be a cost effective solution to address the crisis.
According to the guidelines issued Monday, a small business plan should include the designation of a workplace coordinator responsible for H1N1 issues. The plan should also:
- Encourage sick workers to stay at home without fear of reprisal.
- Find ways for workers to work from home.
- Promote personal hygiene, such as frequent handwashing.
- Encourage workers to get a seasonal flu shot.
- Encourage workers to get the H1N1 vaccine when it becomes available.
- Provide workers with information on flu risk factors.
With eLearningZoom 2.0, workers can leverage eZ-web meeting to conduct online meetings anytime. In addition, workers can participate in on-demand training for 24/7 convenience access.
For more information, please go to www.eLearningZoom.com